VoMor™ Hair Extensions
READY TO TRANSFORM?
Talk to your stylist. VoMor™ Tape-in Hair Extensions can be applied during your regular hair appointment. There’s no need to spend a full day in the chair!
Application lasts 6-8 weeks. Your extensions can be cleaned and re-applied in your regular hair appointments. You can use your extensions for up to 6-8 months.
Hair, service, and maintenance pricing is given by consultation only.
VOMOR™ TAPE-IN HAIR EXTENSIONS– INSTANT VOLUME, INSTANT LENGTH
- No waiting—have fuller, longer hair today
- Less than the cost of regular extensions
- No damage to your hair—innovative tape system that is easily reapplied and reused
- Ethically-sourced and manufactured
- Tape-in extensions give you fuller, thicker, healthier-looking hair in as little as 15 minutes. Tape-in extensions are the ideal solution to add volume to fine-haired guests.
- Tape-in extensions can be used to provide commitment-free color, help enhance or correct a haircut, and of course add length.
- Tape-in extensions can be reused for about six months, meaning twice after the initial application, if properly cared for.
- The recommended wear for tape-in extensions is 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and cared for in-salon.
- Available lengths: 12”, 16”, and 20”, and available in 35 colors aligned with the Aveda color wheel.
- Tape-in extensions also come in eight different Pure Pigments (vivid colors).
- Vomor™ extensions are safe and don’t damage the hair. They are comfortable, natural, discreet, and are fast to apply and remove.
- Hand-tied extensions give you longer, stronger, healthier-looking hair. Hand-tied extensions are the ideal solution to add significant length to guests with medium or strong hair density.
- Hand-tied extensions can be reused for about six months, meaning twice after the initial application, if properly cared for.
- The recommended wear for hand-tied is 6-8 weeks; extensions are to be applied and removed in-salon.
- Vomor™ extensions are safe, do not damage the hair and are comfortable.
- Hand-tied extensions are available in 14”, 18”, and 22”.
Hair Extensions 101
Will it damage my natural hair?
There is no tension, stretching, chemicals, or heat used during the application or takedown process. This system is the safest process available today.
Will the hair match my color and texture?
Absolutely! We also specialize in custom blending and will match your color and texture perfectly.
How do I care for my extensions?
You can color, wash, and style your hair like normal. Even use your favorite tools like flat irons and hot curlers.
How long do they last?
With regular maintenance, the life of your hair extensions is up to you. Most people can go up to three months before needing any service on the hair and the hair is reusable.